I’ve seen several other blogs with a summer bucket list. I really like the idea of a summer goals list but I cannot be the only person who finds calling it a bucket list (as in “to do before I kick the bucket”) just creepy. So instead we have an empty sand pail and we are going to fill it up with fun things this summer.
Our sand pail list in no particular order:
- Go to the beach and play in the sand.
- Go to a playground and slide and swing.
- Take a walk along the river (Pioneer Park).
- Get a potty chair. I am so ready to say bye bye to diapers, hope MBS is too!
- Try scissors, first with play dough.
- Go to Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium to see the meerkats.
- Go for a hike in the forest.
- See a waterfall.
- Play in pool.
- Visit Grandma and Grandpa in eastern WA.
- Fly a kite.
- Run under the sprinklers.
- Squirt bottle painting.
- Blow bubbles.
- Ride train. (this or this or maybe just Amtrak down to Salem to visit Nana).
- Help wash car.
- Go out for ice cream cone.
- See a movie in the theater for a dollar! Despicable Me is showing on my birthday.
- See the dinosaurs (and lots of animals) at Woodland Park Zoo.
Hopefully we’ll get to most of these. What are your fun plans for the summer?